But at times there are some issues faced by the windows as well. Here we are to discuss such an issue as File Explorer hangs on Windows 10. There are times when it does not open so here are some ways we can resolve the error.
|Microsoft Support Number USA||800-986-6752|
|Microsoft Support Number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Microsoft Support Number Australia||0384004575|
|Microsoft Support Number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Microsoft Support Number New Zealand||800-449-076|
How to fix the issue Windows 10 File explorer hangs?
This problem can be solved in several ways like firstly,
- Launching Control Panel->File Explorer Options.
- In the General tab, ‘Open File Explorer to’, switch the setting from ‘Quick access’ to “This PC” then Implement.
- Secondly, Launch the Control Panel->File Explorer options, in the General tab and then clicking on the Privacy options subsequently
- Clicking on the Clear button alongside the option “Clear File Explorer history” and then close.
- Or Launch Control Panel-> File Explorer Options, then the View tab. and in the Advanced settings, choose Launch folder windows in a separate method, then Apply and close the window.
- Optimizing the folder for General Items by Downloading the folders, if opened displays any message and hangs there for a long time then just right click on Download folder and then select properties->General items from the list in Optimize this folder for the section and also check the checkbox stating further implement this template to subfolders. or Rebuild search index by seeking indexing options in Taskbar search and thereby clicking on advanced and the rebuilt.
But there is some other way which is needed to be done by Microsoft Tech Support, as the actions cannot be done and that is updating the LAN driver and the dock ethernet port, driver.