How to Fix File Explorer won’t open on Windows 10
We are going to tell you how to solve Windows 10 File Explorer Crash easily and quickly. Just take a few minutes to read on it
Windows 10 is a series of an individual computer operating systems offered by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. one can perform a Windows 10 upgrade or Windows 10 clean install for free.
But at times there are some issues faced by the windows as well. Here we are to discuss such an issue .There are times when it does not open so here are some ways we can resolve the error.
|Microsoft windows update support number USA||800-864-4162|
|Microsoft windows update support number UK||02 0786 26337|
|Microsoft windows update support number Australia||0384004575|
|Microsoft windows update support number Canada||800-864-4162|
|Microsoft windows update support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
These errors can be resolved by Checking for updates
- Restart the device
- Optimize Advanced system settings,
- including virtual memory settings
- Run Disk Cleanup to free up resources on the device
- Run the system maintenance troubleshooter
- Check if system files are missing or corrupted
- Run Automatic Repair
Or by start by changing the display settings. Start button- Settings-System-On Display panel-change the size to 100%, 125%, 200% etc. NOTE don’t fix it to 175% thought, 175% is stated to be the fault of this problem. by doing so File Explore will be admittance File Explorer now. If not then Monitor for potential incorrect details.
If this also fails then restart in task manager by Holding Ctrl + Shift + Esc to start Task Manager after which locate Windows Explorer. clicking right of Windows Explorer and choosing End task and Task Manager window, click File option->Run new task after which type explorer.exe in the box and then hit Enter.
Few of the possible solutions for fixingFile Explorer won’t open on Windows 10
If this also doesn’t work then Clear the history cache and create a different path by clicking right to the File Explorer icon on the taskbar, and then Unpin.
- Press Windows key and X at the equivalent time,
- then select File Explorer.
- then clicking the Quick Access link ->
- Under the General tab->
- Clear under Privacy category.
This will clear the File Explorer history.
- Right click on the blank spot on the desktop->New > Shortcut.
- Then type in the following address:
- C:\Windows\explorer.exe and click Next.
- Rename the file to File Explorer and then Finish.
- clicking right there is newly created shot cut and choose Pin to taskbar. Or
- Disable Windows Search prototype cmd.exe in the search box.
- click Command Prompt-> Run as administrator-> Yes at the UAC window prompt.
- In the Command Prompt window, type in the following command and then hit Enter. if like to permanently stop Windows search then press Windows key + R, and type in services.msc
.There are number of errors people face in microsoft Windows such as Critical Error – Start Menu and CORTANA aren’t working, windows 10 error code 0xc000000f, video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error and many more.
Locate the Windows Search option, to open its Properties window.
then change the Startup type to Disabled. Then OK to save the change.
Hoping your respected problem has been resolved.
To know more how to fix Error 0xc004f074 windows 10.