|Microsoft office error 2908 Support Number USA||800-986-6752|
|Microsoft office error 2908 Support Number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Microsoft office error 2908 Support Number Australia||0384004575|
|Microsoft office error 2908 Support Number Canada||800-986-6752|
|Microsoft office error 2908 Support Number New Zealand||800-449-076|
How to fix Outlook error code 8
Outlook is the amazing email client for most of the corporate and home computer users. Outlook simplifies the usage of mail accounts on desktop with excellent features for easy access and organizing mail attributes. However, while using Outlook in offline mode users face number of troubles and error messages such as Outlook error code 8 that blocks access to mail data. There are number of Outlook errors people generally face.
Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing. It can be used as a stand-alone application, or can work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for multiple users in an organization, such as shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange public folders, SharePoint lists, and meeting schedules.
Outlook is commonly used nowadays for email exchange and also for web browsing, note taking, etc. It often happens that one fine day the system that was working all well, suddenly brings up an outlook error code 8. Such unexpected errors can be nightmares to the users. Especially when one doesn’t know the technical know how of the error, the problem becomes even more nightmarish. Such situations can be quite frustrating when you have a lot of pending work and errors like outlook error code 8. When accessing Outlook, receiving Outlook error code 8 is quite a common encounter for most. The error states the issue to be with the security certificate of the proxy server. Regardless of updating the security certificate, the error doesn’t seem to go away. This happens to prolong the issue resulting in making the user completely baffled how to resolve the condition.
Reasons of Encountering the Outlook error code 8
The following reasons lead to the occurrence of the given error in Outlook when an access to its stored email messages is made.
- Security certificates in Exchange Server when not purchased from a reliable certification source may cause the issue to arise.
- On the other hand, if the certificate is acquired from a reliable source but is not published on the local machine as a Trusted Root Certificate Authorities, then it may cause trouble for the user.
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Microsoft Outlook software may cause this error.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Microsoft Outlook-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Microsoft Outlook-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Microsoft Outlook-related files.
- Repair Registry Entries Associated with Outlook Error 8
- Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
- Clean Out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Update Your PC Device Drivers
- Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Microsoft Outlook Program Associated with Error 8
- Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Install All Available Windows Updates
- Perform a Clean Installation of Windows
Still experiencing the same error? Don’t worry. Our team of experts is always ready to help you out. Solving technical errors can be tedious and frustrating especially if one does not have the technical know-how of the issue. At such times it is always advisable to consult, trained technical experts to solve such errors. Feel free to contact us and we’ll be at your service. Reach out and contact us to our Microsoft Office online support, so that we can reach out to help you.